You can apply here for immigration services such as visas, leave to remain, settlement and citizenship. We will help you to find and complete the form you need. Some forms are interactive; others must be printed and completed by hand.
The UK Border Agency was split into two separate operations within the Home Office: UK Visas and Immigration and an Immigration Enforcement division.
These organisational changes do not affect the validity of any reference to the agency in any document or application form on this website. The UK's Immigration Rules remain in force.
- ensure that you meet the requirements for the service you wish to apply for;
- check that you are using the right form;
- only use forms from this web site;
- read and follow the guidance notes;
- give accurate, complete, and truthful answers;
- ensure you send us all the documents we require as evidence providing only genuine documents; and
- comply with the conditions of the service and, if applicable, leave the UK on the required date.
- help you find the right form;
- provide guidance notes to help you complete that form correctly;
- check that your application is complete and consistent before you send it to us;
- tell you what documents you need to supply as evidence;
- assess your application fairly against immigration rules;
- detect dishonest answers and forged documents; and
- always reject fraudulent applications.